Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
The aimed of the programme is apparent from the training creed – D.A.R.E. It is specially customised for time out programme, where campers will be staying over in Pulau Ubin island so as to fully exploit the vast outdoor learning platform available in the island. Campers get to experience various adventurous activities such as back wood cooking, river kayaking, jungle survival, night trekking and orienteering, off road cycling, mountain climbing, tree climbing mangrove swamp walk, river crossing and night march. Campers will realise through the D.A.R.E values that through their own choices, learning can be very fun. Finally all of them will look forward to graduate as a D.A.R.E camper at the passing out parade after their tiring sleepless night march back to school.
D.A.R.E Campers’ Creed
- D – Discipline myself to make every decision responsibly!
- A – Abide to all reasonable standards and requests by my peers, trainers and teachers!
- R – Respect all my peers, trainers and teachers!
- E – Eager to perform better than my own expectations!
The aimed of the programme is injected into the training creed “S.P.E.A.R”…incorporating attributes of good personality with focus on igniting the passion for learning, team playing, building resilience and developing leadership traits. The camp aims to provide fun, exciting and refreshing activities so as to be able to draw out the curiosity and hunger for learning from the campers in an outdoor platform.
S.P.E.A.R Campers’ Creed
- S – Service: Be a team player that is ready to serve your members!
- P – Passionate: Be passionate to your duty and everything else that you are tasked to do!
- E – Enthusiasm: Be an enthusiastic team player so as to inspire others!
- A – Assuring: Be assuring to your peers during time of difficulties!
- R – Respect and Responsible: Be respectful and responsible to your peers!
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.